The Yoganetra Website provides information on Yoganetra and its services and is intended for use from across the Globe but is based on the laws of India.
- PASSWORD PROTECTED PARTS OF WEBSITE
- The password-protected parts of the Website are intended exclusively for registered users and customers who have subscribed to Yoganetra services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure.
- Passwords should not be given to third parties and must be protected from unauthorized access. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password, or have reason to believe that your password is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner, you should notify us. Yoganetra disclaims any liability and responsibility for damage caused as a result of improper use of passwords.
- Yoganetra reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
- YOGANETRA’S PRIVACY STATEMENT AND POLICIES
- COPYRIGHT AND USE OF YOGANETRA WEBSITE MATERIALS
- The Yoganetra Website and materials made available on the Yoganetra Website are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade names and trademarks, including the name Yoganetra and the logo, are owned by Yoganetra or used by Yoganetra under a license or with permission from the owner of such rights. Materials protected by such intellectual property rights include the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photos, images, articles, stories and other materials available on the Yoganetra Website (collectively, Website Materials).
- This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to Website materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Yoganetra.
- Website Materials may only be reproduced, distributed, published or otherwise publicly presented based on prior written consent by Yoganetra. Any unauthorised use terminates such permission or license granted by Yoganetra. Should you have additional questions on the use of the Website Materials, please contact us.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES TO THE YOGANETRA WEBSITE
Inserting links from a third-party website to yoganetra.co.in requires prior written consent from Yoganetra.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND INDEMNIFICATION
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither Yoganetra nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to property damage, loss of use, loss of business, economic loss, loss of data or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with your use or access to, or inability to use or access the Yoganetra Website or its content.
- Yoganetra will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and materials provided on this Website are correct. However, Yoganetra cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information and materials and does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, reliability, completeness, legality or authenticity of any information and materials contained on this Website. We do not warrant that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that this Website is free from viruses or other components that may be harmful to equipment or software. Yoganetra does not guarantee that any data or software errors related to the Website will be corrected. Yoganetra does not guarantee that the Yoganetra Website will be compatible with the equipment and software which you may use and does not guarantee that the Yoganetra Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products/packages), services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Yoganetra does not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by user through the platform will meet expectations. Yoganetra does not guarantee that any user-provided information will not be disclosed to third-parties.
- We do not warrant any verbal or written communication made by the employee(s), associate(s), agents, etc. of Yoganetra. Only written communication from the management, information through our official website or official social media pages mentioned on this website will be considered as information from the management of Yoganetra. Any written approval from our employees, associates, agents, brokers, etc. will be considered binding only upon the subsequent written approval and confirmation of the management on such written approval.
- Yoganetra generally reserves the right to partially or entirely alter, block, or discontinue the Yoganetra Website or its content at any time and for any reason.
- SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
- CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
- FRANCHISES AND TERRITORIES
No Yoganetra Partner shall represent to anyone that there are exclusive franchises or territories available under the Yoganetra Sales and Marketing Plan. No Yoganetra Network Partner shall represent that he or she or anyone else has the authority to grant, sell, assign, or transfer such franchises or to assign or designate territories. No Yoganetra Network Partner or Sponsor may state or imply that he or she has a given territory, nor that any other Yoganetra Network Partner is operating outside his territory. Yoganetra Network Partners have no territorial limits. They can operate anywhere within India.
- PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- Please review our Privacy Notice which also governs your visit to Yoganetra in order to understand our practices. The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of Yoganetra will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice along with the applicable laws, rules and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
- TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAME
- Use of the Yoganetra Trade Name, Trademarks, and Copyrighted Materials: The Yoganetra trade name, trademarks, and service marks are important and valuable business assets. They help identify the source and reputation of the Yoganetra business, products, and services worldwide, and distinguish them from those of our competitors. Trademarks must be protected from misuse and infringement by others, or they can be lost. Each time a trademark or symbol is used improperly or is used by someone other than its owner, the value and importance of the trademark can be greatly diminished. Once a trademark is weakened or lost, it is impossible to regain its full value and importance. Therefore, Yoganetra makes every effort to protect its house trademark Yoganetra, its corporate logotype, label designs so that others cannot use them.
- Yoganetra will not allow use of its trade name (company name), trademarks (product names), trade dress, designs, or symbols by any person, including a Yoganetra Partner, without its prior permission. Yoganetra’s trademarks, trade name and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Yoganetra’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Yoganetra. Yoganetra will issue cease-and-desist orders to any persons using its trade name, trademarks, designs, and symbols without its permission and will, if necessary, proceed with appropriate legal action before the competent court for failure to comply with the cease-and-desist order. The rules set forth below have been developed to maintain the integrity of the Yoganetra trade name and trademark and to ensure that the name Yoganetra will be available exclusively for the Yoganetra Business.
- FUND-RAISING EVENTS
Yoganetra Products and services are not authorised to be used in conjunction with any type of fund-raising activity. Fund-raising shall include the solicitation for the purchase of Yoganetra Products or services based on the representation that all or a portion of gains, proceeds, or profits generated by such sale will benefit a particular group, organisation, or cause with the written permission of Yoganetra.
- COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
- The compilation of all Yoganetra printed material is the exclusive property of Yoganetra and is protected by the Copyright Laws of India. All Yoganetra printed material is copyrighted and may not be systematically extracted or reproduced or re-utilized in whole or in part by any person except upon prior written permission from Yoganetra.
- Yoganetra makes a claim to copyright for all its printed material in the market. This is done to prevent others, particularly competitors, from copying and duplicating Yoganetra literature which has been developed and printed at great expense and to ensure that the material is unique, attractive, and truthful. Accordingly, no person may reproduce any of Yoganetra printed material, in whole or in part, without express written permission from Yoganetra. This includes text material, pictures, cartoons, diagrams, charts, maps, designs, and other printed materials.
- Any person or institution who violates the terms/copyright protections as set out hereinabove be required to remove the infringing signs, destroy the infringing literature, cancel infringing advertising, or change improperly listed telephone numbers. In case of improper telephone listings, Yoganetra may require the listed number to be changed to a new number with no calls to be referred from the listed number to the new number. Such Yoganetra Website users or other persons be denied the right to make any future use of the Yoganetra trademark, trade name and copyrighted materials.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the website to order products only for your personal use.
- While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with Yoganetra nor shall Yoganetra have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
- INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
- You hereby expressly release Yoganetra and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, loss, expense, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- E-PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase packages listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location.
- ACCESS TO YOGANETRA WEBSITE
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- YOUR CONDUCT
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not yoganetra.co.in, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
- To send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” In the event a user uses a false email address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, Yoganetra reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgment of Yoganetra violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate the user’s permission to access or use this website.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
- (a) grant Yoganetra and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- (b) grant Yoganetra and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Yoganetra, including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to yoganetra.co.in: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Yoganetra website policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify Yoganetra and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- CLAIMS AGAINST OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT
It is not possible for us to be aware of each comment or review that is displayed. Accordingly, yoganetra.co.in operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you believe that any content on the website is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, (“Objectionable Content”), please notify us immediately. Yoganetra.in will make all reasonable endeavours to remove such Objectionable Content complained about within a reasonable time.
- COPYRIGHT, AUTHORS’ RIGHTS AND DATABASE RIGHTS
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Yoganetra, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India authors’ rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Yoganetra and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and database right laws.
- You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Yoganetra and / or its affiliate/s (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilize any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Yoganetra and / or its affiliates’ (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. prices and product listings) parts of this website without Yoganetra and / or its affiliates’ (as may be applicable) express written consent.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CLAIMS
Yoganetra and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please intimate us immediately.
Use of yoganetra.co.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, in contravention of the Indian Majority Act, 1875, you must not use www.yoganetra.co.in
When you visit yoganetra.co.in, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
- ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- FORCE MAJEURE
“Force Majeure” shall mean an event beyond your control or control of Yoganetra (e.g., the death, default, incapacity or your disability or disability of the Company, an act of God, a labour dispute, strike or lockout, or a pandemic outbreak or other similar event) that, as determined by Yoganetra in its reasonable good faith discretion, (i) causes an interruption or suspension of or materially hinders, interferes with or delays your timely performance in accordance with this Agreement/ Contract or any of your obligations hereunder, or (ii) interferes with Yoganetra’s ability to perform its obligations hereunder. Upon the occurrence of any Force Majeure, Yoganetra will have the right to terminate this Agreement /Contract with immediate effect.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
During your term with Yoganetra or at any time thereafter, except in the course of performance of your duties, you shall not use, divulge or disclose any information to any person, association, agency or Company, any of the information/secrets concerning the affairs of and/or the business of Yoganetra, which you may have acquired incidental to or in the course of your association with Yoganetra. You will not at any time, without the consent in writing of Yoganetra during the term of your association with Yoganetra, or after the termination of association with Yoganetra, or otherwise make known or divulge in any manner whatsoever, any information which, while in association with Yoganetra you have acquired as confidential secret information concerning the technical processes, patents, transactions, finances or affairs of Yoganetra. In addition, you shall be bound by the decision of Yoganetra in regard to publications written or otherwise of any work with which you may be associated. It is, however, mutually agreed that this undertaking shall in no way affect your right to make use of general knowledge available in the public domain which you may have acquired while in association with the Company.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION